Following their Tables match on last week's episode of Dynamite, Sammy Guevara and Matt Hardy will square off one more time in a Broken Rules match at All Out 2020.
In what Matt Hardy has dubbed the Daily's Place Deletion, the two stars will go one on one in what is essentially a Last Man Standing match. If The Multifarious One loses, he will leave AEW forever.
AEW announced the rules earlier today, they are as follows:
• The winner will be the Last Man Standing, determined when one man can't answer the referee's 10 count.
• The finish can take place anywhere.
• There must be a winner.
• If Matt Hardy loses the match, he'll leave AEW forever.
Eight matches will now take place at All Out on September 5. Check out the card below:
• Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF - AEW World Championship
• Kenny Omega & "Hangman" Adam Page (c) vs. FTR - AEW World Tag Team Championship
• Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy - Mimosa Mayhem Match
• Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Thunder Rosa - AEW Women's World Championship
• 21-Man Casino Battle Royale - Winner Gets An AEW World Championship Match
• Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara - Broken Rules Match
• The Dark Order vs. The Natural Nightmares, Matt Cardona & Scorpio Sky
• Winners of Jurassic Express & The Young Bucks vs. SCU & Private Party on September 2 episode of Dynamite