Minoru Suzuki Vs. Josh Alexander Set For IMPACT Wrestling
Suzuki vs. Alexander next week
Fans will be able to watch the final leg of Minoru Suzuki's tour of the United States next week when The King Of Pro Wrestling goes one-on-one with Josh Alexander on the October 18 edition of IMPACT Wrestling.
The match taped on September 25 was set up on Thursday's IMPACT when Alexander confronted IMPACT EVP Scott D'Amore and questioned why he wasn't in the number one contender's match for the world title. D'Amore tried to placate Alexander and told him to focus on facing Suzuki next week.
Alexander and Suzuki initially interacted on the post-Bound For Glory edition of IMPACT when they got involved in a brawl. They then faced each other in a Six-Man Tag Team Match also featuring Moose, W. Morrissey, Eddie Edwards and Matt Cardona.
Several other matches have been added to next week's edition of IMPACT Wrestling. Check out the card below:
- Josh Alexander vs. Minoru Suzuki
- Laredo Kid vs. Steve Maclin - If Maclin wins, he will be added to the X-Division Title match at Turning Point
- Sam Beale vs. Brian Myers
- The IInspiration vs. Undead Bridesmaids
- Deonna Purrazzo sit-down interview