New Title Match Official For NJPW The New Beginning In Osaka
Another belt on the line at NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka
The NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Championships will be on the line at The New Beginning in Osaka on Saturday, February 11.
New Japan Pro-Wrestling have announced that Minoru Suzuki, Ren Narita, and El Desperado will challenge House of Torture's EVIL, Yujiro Takahashi, and SHO for the belts in Osaka. The match was made official after Suzuki and co. challenged House of Torture to the bout at The New Beginning in Sapporo on February 5.
Hints of an alliance between Ren Narita and former Suzuki-gun faction-mates Minoru Suzuki and El Desperado first emerged at New Year Dash!! on January 5.
Check out the updated New Beginning in Osaka card below:
- Great-O-Khan & Aaron Henare vs. Toru Yano & Oskar Leube
- Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, Hiromu Takahashi, & BUSHI vs. Shota Umino, Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi, & Tomoaki Honma
- Taiji Ishimori vs. Master Wato
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. KENTA
- EVIL, SHO, & Yujiro Takahashi (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki, El Desperado, & Ren Narita - NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Championships
- Jay White vs. Hikuleo - Loser Leaves Japan Match
- Tama Tonga (c) vs. El Phantasmo - NEVER Openweight Championship
- Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Shingo Takagi - IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
Taya Valkyrie Wants To Find A "Permanent Home" In Pro Wrestling