New Wrestlers Added To WWE 2K22
New playable characters in WWE 2K22
T-Bar's wish has been granted.
The former RETRIBUTION member previously petitioned for his past persona of Dominik Dijakovic and other characters present in WWE 2K22's MyRise mode, including Alexa Bliss and King Corbin, to be made available across all of the video game's modes.
While it initially didn't appear likely, 2K launched the 1.12 patch on Monday, May 16 and revealed Dominik Dijakovic, King Booker, King Corbin, Nikki Cross, 2018 Shawn Michaels, Shinsuke Nakamura, and 2020 Alexa Bliss are now playable throughout WWE 2K22.
Various other changes have also been made to the title. Find out more about the patch changes below:
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes