Participants Announced For Ric Flair's Final Match
It will be a tag team match
The details of Ric Flair's final match have been revealed, as the "Nature Boy" will be in tag team action on Sunday, July 31 in Nashville, as part of Starrcast V.
As reported Monday, Flair will team with son-in-law Andrade el Idolo to take on Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal (with Karen Jarrett in their corner).
The match was set up by an angle that took place on the documentary leading up to Flair's final match, where Flair was attacked by Lethal. Jarrett intervened on the attack, only to turn on Flair, and aid Lethal in bloodying him. In response, Flair is calling upon son-in-law Andrade to help him get revenge.
This will 73-year-old Flair's first match since September 12, 2011, when he wrestled Sting at a TNA TV taping in Orlando.
The card for Jim Crockett Promotions' Ric Flair's Last Match, taking place Sunday, July 31 at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium, is as follows:
* Ric Flair and Andrade el Idolo vs. Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal
* Impact World: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu
* Impact Knockouts: Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering
* The Briscoes vs. The Von Erichs
* Brian Pillman Jr and Brock Anderson vs. Ricky and Kerry Morton
* Rey Fenix vs. Bandido vs. Laredo Kid vs. Taurus
* Harry Smith vs. Killer Kross
* The Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Wolves
* Ren Narita vs. Clark Connors