Seven matches remain from the total WrestleMania 37 card, and we now know what match will be kicking off the second half of the twin-bill.
It was confirmed during the Kickoff program that Randy Orton vs. The Fiend will lead off night two of WrestleMania.
The match has been brewing for some time, and became official for WrestleMania shortly after The Fiend returned from a three-month hiatus at Fastlane. Orton had incinerated him at TLC in December, only for a charred version of The Fiend to re-emerge at Fastlane, facilitating Orton's loss at the hands of Alexa Bliss.
The complete card for night two of WWE WrestleMania 37, from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, is as follows:
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan
* Raw Women's: Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
* The Fiend vs. Randy Orton
* WWE Intercontinental/Nigerian Drum Fight: Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews
* Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
* WWE United States: Riddle (c) vs. Sheamus
* WWE Women's Tag Team: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Natalya and Tamina