Results For AEW House Rules 18/3
All The Match Results For AEW's First 'House Rules' Event
Though house shows may be the norm for the likes of WWE, AEW hosted just their second ever live event on March 18, and the first under the “House Rules” banner, so it was quite notable. The event was hosted in Troy, Ohio, and the results were as follows;
- Ethan Page def. Shawn Dean (post-match, Page asked for a second match)
- Hook (c) def. Ethan Page - FTW Championship
- Jeff Jarrett def. Brian Pillman Jr.
- Ruby Soho def. Hollywood Hayley (post-match, Soho and Skye Blue built further to Blue’s upcoming Dynamite match with Toni Storm)
- QT Marshall def. Pat Buck
- Britt Baker def. Anna Jay
- Powerhouse Hobbs (c) def. Christopher Daniels - AEW TNT Championship
- Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli) def. The Firm (Big Bill & Lee Moriarty)
There weren’t too many major takeaways from this event, but perhaps the biggest included Anna Jay’s return to the ring after being out with an injury for a few months, and the surprise AEW in-ring debut for backstage producer Pat Buck, who has only had five matches since 2019. On Twitter, Tony Khan posted himself watching a feed of the event, which indicates that it may very well be recorded and released at a later date. AEW’s next House Rules event is on July 15.
Report: Triple H Considered Scrapping WWE Universal Title