As part of his jiangshi inspired character, Great-O-Khan has based much of his offence around the Mongolian Chop. The same move has been used by Hiroyoshi Tenzan for years and a stipulation has been added to their match on Saturday whereby the loser must retire the Mongolian Chop from their move set.
This isn't the only stipulation at The New Beginning In Nagoya as TenCozy's Satoshi Kojima and The United Empire's Will Ospreay will square off in a No Disqualification Match.
TenCozy and The United Empire have been feuding since New Year Dash when Ospreay, Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb injured Tenzan. The four-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion returned on January 23, though, and the rivalry will come to a head in Nagoya.
Check out the card for The New Beginning In Nagoya below:
• Kazuchika Okada & Toru Yano vs. EVIL & Yujiro Takahashi
• Master Wato, SHO, Tomoaki Honma & Kota Ibushi vs. BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & SANADA
• Great-O-Khan vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan - Loser must retire the Mongolian Chop
• Will Ospreay vs. Satoshi Kojima - No Disqualification
• Shingo Takagi (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - NEVER Openweight Championship