The IInspiration Sign With Impact Wrestling, Debuting At Bound For Glory
The former IIconics have a new home
Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay (formerly Peyton Royce and Billie Kay) have signed with Impact Wrestling, and will be debuting at Bound For Glory on October 23 in Las Vegas.
A video aired during Saturday night's Knockouts Knockdown event, announcing the arrival of the team now known as The IInspiration, while confirming their debut date.
Mike Johnson of PWInsider had the first report that Lee and McKay officially signed with Impact.
The IInspiration announced their new team name in August. The two have not wrestled since being released from WWE this past April (where they held the promotion's Women's Tag Team titles for four months in 2019).
The current card for Impact Bound For Glory, taking place Saturday, October 23 from Sam's Town Live in Las Vegas, is as follows:
* Impact World: Christian Cage (c) vs. Josh Alexander
* Impact Knockouts: Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Mickie James
* Call Your Shot Gauntlet: Rich Swann vs. Brian Myers vs. Moose vs. W. Morrissey vs. Eddie Edwards vs. others TBA
* Vacant Impact X Division: Trey Miguel vs. Steve Maclin vs. TBD (either Willie Mack, El Phantasmo, or Rohit Raju)
* Six-way tournament final to crown the first Impact Digital Media champion: John Skyler vs. Crazzy Steve vs. four more TBD