Tully Blanchard Banned From Ringside At AEW Full Gear 2020
The odds aren't quite as stacked against The Young Bucks...
Since FTR captured the AEW World Tag Team Championship at All Out, they have successfully retained the title against The Hybrid2, SCU and Best Friends. Tully Blanchard has proved to be the decisive factor in those title defences as he used every trick in the book to give his team an advantage.
Blanchard's influence was felt yet again a few weeks ago when he helped Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler injure Matt Jackson's ankle in storyline.
Tony Khan has seemingly had enough as AEW has banned Tully Blanchard from ringside at Full Gear. In a short clip on Twitter, Blanchard said the young promotion would have a lawsuit on its hands unless it reverses the decision before November 7 and Cash Wheeler claimed it was just another example of favouritism against FTR.
The odds appeared to be stacked against The Young Bucks heading into the pay-per-view, but Blanchard's ban could change things. Matt Jackson is currently dealing with a legitimate knee injury which has been added to the storyline as an ankle problem. The Bucks must also leave Daily's Place with the belts or they won't be able to challenge for the AEW World Tag Team Championship again.
Check out the card for Full Gear below:
• Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston - I Quit Match for the AEW World Championship
• FTR (c) vs. The Young Bucks - AEW World Tag Team Championship - If The Young Bucks lose, they can't challenge for the AEW World Tag Team Championship again
• "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Kenny Omega - AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament Final
• Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara- The Elite Deletion
• Cody (c) vs. Darby Allin - TNT Championship
• Chris Jericho vs. MJF - If MJF wins, he will join The Inner Circle
• Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Nyla Rose - AEW Women's World Championship
• Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver
• Serena Deeb (c) vs. Allysin Kay - NWA World Women's Championship - The Buy In