Two Titles Change Hands At NXT Vengeance Day
New champions crowned Saturday night
Two of the five titles that were on the line at NXT Vengeance Day changed hands on Saturday night in Charlotte, NC.
New NXT Women's Tag Team Champions were crowned, as Fallon Henley and Kiana James defeated champions Katana Chance and Kayden Carter to win the belts. Henley pinned Carter while James held Carter's feet down from outside the ring.
Carter and Chance's reign ends after 186 days. They won the vacated titles on August 2 in a four-way match.
The men's tag titles also changed hands, as Gallus won a four-way match over The New Day, Chase U, and Pretty Deadly to win the belts. Mark Coffey scored the pin on Xavier Woods, following a high/low combo.
The New Day's reign as champions ends after 56 days. They won the titles from Pretty Deadly on December 10.
All other champions retained their titles. Wes Lee retained his North American Title against Dijak, while NXT Women's Champion Roxanne Perez defeated Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne in a three-way bout.
In the main event, NXT champion Bron Breakker defeated Grayson Waller in a Steel Cage Match.
Elsewhere at NXT Vengeance Day, Carmelo Hayes defeated Apollo Crews 2-0 in their Two-out-of-Three Falls Match. The match saw the former Commander Azeez return to NXT TV as Dabba-Kato and he tried to help Crews win the match, only for Hayes to win the second fall following his diving leg drop finisher. Dabba-Kato then laid out Crews with a chokebomb on a chair after the match.
Check out the full results from WWE NXT Vengeance Day below:
- Wes Lee (c) def. Dijak - NXT North American Championship
- Fallon Henley & Kiana James def. Kayden Carter & Katana Chance (c) - NXT Women's Tag Team Championships
- Carmelo Hayes def. Apollo Crews - Two-out-of-Three Falls Match
- Gallus def. The New Day (c), Pretty Deadly, & Chase U - NXT Tag Team Championships
- Roxanne Perez (c) def. Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne - NXT Women's Championship
- Bron Breakker (c) def. Grayson Waller - Steel Cage Match for the NXT Championship