WWE Announces Rules For WrestleMania 37 Attendees
WWE welcomes fans back for the first time since the start of the pandemic
WWE has announced a set of rules for all attendees to WrestleMania 37 on Saturday April 10 and Sunday April 11.
The two-night event, taking place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida, will be the first WWE event in front of a large crowd since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic at the beginning of 2020.
According to The Wrestling Observer, The following rules have been proposed for all attendees:
• Masks are required at all times unless you are in your seat eating or drinking.
• You are not allowed to gather in common areas with people in places like the concourse.
• All food and drink transactions will be cashless. They will have reverse ATM machines to use if you have cash, you can put the cash into the machine and it will give you a debit card you can use.
• No bags are allowed in the stadium.
• You must sign a waiver that holds WWE, Raymond James Stadium, the city of Tampa and everyone else harmless if you catch COVID at the show, even if it is due to the negligence of any of those parties.
• This waiver is standard across the board these days as has been noted in the Observer for Mania and other events.