WWE Executive Set To Leave Company Following UFC Merger

Frank Riddick III is on his way out of WWE

A WWE executive is set to leave the company at the end of September. 

Nick Khan announced in an internal memo that WWE Chief Financial Officer Frank Riddick III will exit the organisation, writing:

"After over thirteen years on our Board of Directors and almost two years after joining WWE full time as our CFO and serving as President/CFO, Frank Riddick will be leaving WWE post the TKO close at the end of this month.

"Frank is a highly respected colleague, and it has been a pleasure to work alongside him. We are grateful for his counsel, support and dedicated years of service and wish him only continued success moving forward.

"Nick Khan"

Following over a decade on the Board of Directors, Riddick was appointed WWE Chief Financial Officer in 2021. He briefly served in the role on an interim basis in 2020. Riddick oversaw WWE's financial planning and analysis, strategy, controllership, investor relations, tax, analytics, technology, and event travel.

Riddick's departure comes after the completion of the merger between WWE and UFC to create TKO Group Holdings on September 12. Endeavor has a 51% controlling stake in the new company, while WWE shareholders hold the other 49%. The completion of the merger saw Riddick pocket a $5 million bonus.

H/T to Fightful Select

Share this post

Edge Removed From Internal WWE SmackDown Roster

Several Title Matches Set For AEW Dynamite Grand Slam

Aidan Gibbons

Written by Aidan Gibbons

Editor-in-Chief of Cultaholic.com Twitter: @theaidangibbons