WWE Extreme Rules 2021 - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
WWE returns to pay-per-view on Sunday 26 September
WWE return to pay-per-view this Sunday as the promotion presents Extreme Rules 2021 live from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
The September event will be held on Sunday 26 September 2021 and is scheduled to begin at 1am BST/8pm ET. Fans in the United States will be able to watch Extreme Rules on Peacock, while the WWE Universe across the rest of the world will be able to tune in on the WWE Network.
Six matches have been confirmed for the show, including a huge Championship bout and the return of one of WWE's most popular gimmicks.
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. 'The Demon' Finn Balor - Extreme Rules Match for the Universal Championship
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair - SmackDown Women's Championship
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss - Raw Women's Championship
- Damian Priest (c) vs. Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy - United States Championship
- The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits - SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- Liv Morgan vs. Carmella
Adam Pacitti will be conducting a live watch-along of WWE Extreme Rules 2021 on the Cultaholic Wrestling YouTube Channel, while live updates from WWE's latest pay-per-view will be available on Cultaholic.com, provided by Aidan Gibbons and Justin Henry.
The WWE Extreme Rules 2021 predictions, provided by Cultaholic's Ross Tweddell and Andrew Hodkinson, can be viewed below, with the winner receiving the new Cultaholic Heavyweight Championship - the biggest wrestling Title in the world!