3 NJPW Stars Pulled From Best Of The Super Juniors 29 Final
Talent off the Best Of The Super Juniors 29 final
Three talents have been pulled from New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Best Of The Super Juniors 29 final on Friday, June 3, the promotion have announced.
Will Ospreay is currently recovering from a serious kidney infection which left the former IWGP World Heavyweight Champion hospitalised and NJPW noted he will not be in action on Friday. Nor will Karl Anderson, who has tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of his first match in Japan since 2019.
Tanga Loa has suffered an injury to his right knee and is currently on the shelf. How long the GOD member will be out of action is currently unknown.
The lineup for the Best Of The Super Juniors 29 final is as follows:
- Wheeler Yuta, Alex Zayne, Ace Austin, & EL LINDAMAN vs. Clark Connors, Titan, YOH, & Robbie Eagles
- TJP & Francesco Akira vs. Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi
- Juice Robinson vs. Tomoaki Honma
- EVIL & SHO vs. Zack Sabre Jr. & Yoshinobu Kanemaru
- Jeff Cobb, Great-O-Khan, & Aaron Henare vs. El Phantasmo, Chase Owens, & Bad Luck Fale
- Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi, & BUSHI vs. Taichi, TAKA Michinoku, & DOUKI
- Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, Tama Tonga, & Jado vs. Jay White, Doc Gallows, Taiji Ishimori, & Gedo
- Hiromu Takahashi vs. El Desperado - Best Of The Super Juniors 29 Final