IMPACT Digital Media Title Six-Way Set For Bound For Glory
The first Digital Media Champion will be crowned this Saturday
Following the last remaining qualifying matches, the finals of the IMPACT Wrestling Digital Media Championship Tournament have been set, with a six-way inter-gender match set for Bound for Glory, with the winner walking away as the inaugural Digital Media Champion.
The final qualifying matches saw Chelsea Green defeat Madison Rayne, whilst Rayne’s Influence partner Tenille Dashwood defeated Alisha Edwards, with both matches airing across IMPACT’s digital media channels.
Dashwood and Green join Crazzy Steve, Fallah Bahh, John SKyler, and Jordynne Grace in the finals, with the match taking place this Saturday, October 23.
The card for Bound for Glory is as follows:
- Christian Cage (c) vs. Josh Alexander - Impact World Championship
- Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Mickie James - Knockouts Championship
- Decay (Havok & Rosemary) (c) vs. The IInspiration (Cassie Lee & Jessie McKay) - Knockouts Tag Team Championship
- Steve Maclin vs. Trey Miguel vs. El Phantasmo - X-Division Title
- The Good Brothers vs. either FinJuice or Bullet Club - IMPACT Tag Team Championship
- Heath and TBD vs. Violent by Design
- Call Your Shot Gauntlet Match
- John Skyler vs. Crazzy Steve vs. Fallah Bahh vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Tenille Dashwood vs. Chelsea Green - Impact Digital Media Championship Finals Six-Way Match