Jeff Jarrett vs. Jeff Hardy Texas Chainsaw Massacre Death Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett will battle in a death match next week
Tony Khan likes pulling out surreal and weird matches now and again that no one thought they’d ever see on AEW programming, and just one week after Rob Van Dam made his AEW debut challenging Jack Perry for the FTW Championship, another bizarre match has been announced.
Jeff Jarrett will take on Jeff Hardy on next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite on Wednesday August 16 in what is being billed as a “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Death Match”.
The peculiar match stipulation comes in conjunction with a sponsorship for an upcoming video game based on the movie. The pair have been feuding over the last few weeks, with this upcoming match taking the rivalry to a new level.
The updated AEW Dynamite card looks like this;
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Wheeler Yuta - AEW International Championship
- Jeff Jarrett vs. Jeff Hardy - Texas Chainsaw Massacre Death Match
- Britt Baker vs. The Bunny - Winner advances to Women’s Title match at All In
- Kenny Omega sit down interview with Jim Ross
- MJF & Adam Cole will talk about All In
- Darby Allin & Nick Wayne vs. Gates Of Agony