Jon Moxley Challenges Good Brothers For NJPW Resurgence, Says He Has Mystery Partner
Who is Moxley bringing?
Jon Moxley's rivalry with the Super Elite continues in New Japan, as he challenged The Good Brothers to a match at NJPW Resurgence, but he won't be there alone.
In a promo posted to New Japan's American Twitter account, Moxley laid out the challenge, and then noted that he was planning to meet a friend for beers that night in Los Angeles. He challenged Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson to meet him and his surprise at Resurgence.
Moxley's partner is not likely to be protege Shota Umimo, due to ongoing travel restrictions between the US and the United Kingdom (where Umino is currently situated).
The current card for NJPW Resurgence, taking place Saturday night, August 14 from The Torch at LA Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA, is as follows:
* NEVER Openweight: Jay White (c) vs. David Finlay Jr
* IWGP United States: Lance Archer (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
* Jon Moxley and mystery partner vs. The Good Brothers
* Fred Rosser, Rocky Romero, and Wheeler Yuta vs. Clark Connors, Ren Narita, and TJP
* Karl Fredericks vs. Alex Coughlin