Jon Moxley Competing On March 31 AEW: Dynamite
This will be Mox’s first singles match on Dynamite since AEW: Revolution
Jon Moxley is set to return to action on the upcoming episode of AEW: Dynamite on Wednesday March 31.
Moxley - who has only wrestled twice since AEW: Revolution on March 7 - will take on Cezar Bononi in singles action.
Tony Khan announced the bout on Twitter, saying:
“It was great to see @JonMoxley on #AEWDarkElevation tonight. With Kenny Omega/Good Bros in a trios match v. Lucha Bros/Laredo Kid on #AEWDynamite, Mox is eager to be on that card too. @CezarBononi_ is a top prospect I’d like another look at, so I’m adding Mox v Cezar to Dynamite!”
Moxley last wrestled on the March 29 broadcast of AEW: Dark Elevation, getting the win against Bill Colier, whilst Bononi’s last match was a losing effort against Hangman Page on the March 24 edition of AEW: Dynamite.
Also announced for AEW: Dynamite:
• QT Marshall vs. Cody Rhodes - Arn Anderson Special Referee
• Laredo Kid & Lucha Bros vs. Kenny Omega, Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows
• Nyla Rose & The Bunny vs. Hikaru Shida & Tay Conti
• Kip Sabian & Miro vs. Chuckie T & Orange Cassidy - Arcade Anarchy
• Christian Cage vs. Frankie Kazarian