Kidnapping, Sexual Assault Case Against Alberto El Patron Dismissed

The case is now closed

One charge of aggravated kidnapping and four sexual assault charges against Alberto El Patron - real name José Alberto Rodríguez Chucuan - were dismissed on Friday, December 10, according to Bexar County, Texas court records

An arraignment was held on Friday and following a hearing and trial, the case was dismissed after a witness did not appear in court.

As a result of the dismissal, El Patron was released from pre-trial supervision, released from all liability in the case and his $50,000 bond was returned. The case is also now officially closed. 

The case was dismissed on Friday after the trial had been postponed several times. Proceedings were originally scheduled to begin in January 2021. 

El Patron was indicted by a grand jury back in October 2020 following his arrest in May. The police report noted a female accuser told authorities that the former WWE Superstar had kidnapped and then sexually assaulted and assaulted her. One alleged incident involved El Patron forcing the woman to dance for him after he threatened to drop her son "in the middle of the road somewhere."

The female accuser later issued an apology to El Patron's family in November 2020. 

El Patron said earlier this year that it was just a "matter of time" until the case against him was dismissed.  

Share this post

The Rock Reveals Childhood Friendship With WWE President Nick Khan

Black Taurus Added To PWG Battle Of Los Angeles 2022

Aidan Gibbons

Written by Aidan Gibbons

Journalist/Editor-in-Chief of Cultaholic.com Twitter: @theaidangibbons