New Matches Added To NJPW Rumble On 44th Street Card
NJPW returns to New York for Rumble on 44th Street
New Japan Pro Wrestling return to New York City on October 28 with the Rumble On 44th Street pay-per-view.
Kazuhicka Okada, Jay White, and others will be in action, and now NJPW have announced two more matches for the card.
Offering out an open challenge, NJPW STRONG Openweight Challenge Fred Rosser will be in action at Rumble on 44th Street. Rosser teased the return of the ‘Forbidden Door’, saying via video promo that he’ll take any challengers whether they be from AEW, IMPACT, or even WWE.
Elsewhere, Team Filthy (Tom Lawlor, Jorel Nelson, and Royce Isaacs) will take on the team of Shota Umino, AEW/ROH’s Wheeler Yuta, and indie legend Homicide in six-man action.
Announced card for NJPW Rumble on 44th Street:
- Kazuchika Okada & Eddie Kingston vs. Jay White & Juice Robinson
- Shingo Takagi (c) vs. El Phantasmo - KOPW Trophy New York City Street Fight
- Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis) (c) vs. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs. Kevin Knight & The D.K.C. - NJPW STRONG Tag Team Championships Three-Way Match
- Clark Connors vs. Minoru Suzuki
- Rocky Romero & YOH vs. Yujiro Takahashi & SHO
- Fred Rosser (c) vs. TBA - STRONG Openweight Championship
- Homicide, Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino vs. Tom Lawlor, Royce Isaacs & Jorel Nelson