The full card has been revealed for Sunday's G1 Climax 30 final night, and it will feature a variety of tag team bouts, to go along with the tournament final.
2019 G1 Climax winner Kota Ibushi looks to repeat, as he faces 2020 tournament B Block winner SANADA.
Ibushi qualified for the final by way of Tomohiro Ishii's victory over Jay White to close out the A Block. A day later, SANADA outlasted EVIL in an interference-laden match to claim the B Block.
On Sunday's card, EVIL teams with Yujiro Takahashi to face Tetsuya Naito and BUSHI, while Ishii and White are both part of different eight-man bouts.
The full card for Sunday's G1 Climax Final, taking place at Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, is as follows:
* G1 Climax 30 Final: Kota Ibushi vs. SANADA
* BUSHI and Tetsuya Naito vs. Yujiro Takahashi and EVIL
* SHO and Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay and Great-O-Khan
* Master Wato, Jeff Cobb, Juice Robinson and Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Jay White, KENTA, Gedo and Taiji Ishimori
* Hiromu Takahashi and Shingo Takagi vs. Minoru Suzuki and Yoshinobu Kanemaru
* Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI and Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi, Zack Sabre Jr, DOUKI and El Desperado