NJPW Announces Full Card For G1 Climax Final
The tournament final plus five tags...
The full card has been revealed for Sunday's G1 Climax 30 final night, and it will feature a variety of tag team bouts, to go along with the tournament final.
2019 G1 Climax winner Kota Ibushi looks to repeat, as he faces 2020 tournament B Block winner SANADA.
Ibushi qualified for the final by way of Tomohiro Ishii's victory over Jay White to close out the A Block. A day later, SANADA outlasted EVIL in an interference-laden match to claim the B Block.
On Sunday's card, EVIL teams with Yujiro Takahashi to face Tetsuya Naito and BUSHI, while Ishii and White are both part of different eight-man bouts.
The full card for Sunday's G1 Climax Final, taking place at Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, is as follows:
* G1 Climax 30 Final: Kota Ibushi vs. SANADA
* BUSHI and Tetsuya Naito vs. Yujiro Takahashi and EVIL
* SHO and Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay and Great-O-Khan
* Master Wato, Jeff Cobb, Juice Robinson and Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Jay White, KENTA, Gedo and Taiji Ishimori
* Hiromu Takahashi and Shingo Takagi vs. Minoru Suzuki and Yoshinobu Kanemaru
* Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI and Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi, Zack Sabre Jr, DOUKI and El Desperado