Raja Jackson NOT Appearing At Danger Pro Wrestling After Promotion Reveals Hoax
Danger Pro Wrestling's Raja Jackson announced seems to be a prank
.jpg&w=3840&q=75)
Aug 30, 2025
The Raja Jackson incident has been central to much discussion in the professional wrestling world over the last week. This comes following Jackson’s attack on independent wrestler Syko Stu at an event for Knokx Pro, in which he punched him 21 times, leaving him hospitalised. Many across the wrestling world have since given their take on the incident, creating a stir within many online circles.
In what many saw as a shocking turn of events, San Diego-based Danger Pro Wrestling announced on their social media that they had booked Raja Jackson, and would be announcing his opponent at a future date. However, there were no details on which event this would be at. After controversy was sparked, it was soon suggested by the promotion that the whole thing was a hoax and publicity stunt. Additionally, the venue in which an upcoming Danger Pro show is being held has told TMZ that Jackson it NOT welcome, and that they believe the whole thing to be a publicity stunt.
Danger Pro Wrestling also made the claim that WWE had severed ties with them as part of the WWE ID programme, much like was the case with Knokx Pro, though they were never part of the programme in the first place, with this being another fabrication.
The LAPD began their investigation into Raja Jackson’s attack, though it was stated that allegedly management from the promotion have told wrestlers to not cooperate with the police investigation without consulting with them first.
Cultaholic is now on WhatsApp! Follow us here. Sign up to the Cultaholic Wrestling Newsletter now.