A pair of championship matches were added to the WWE WrestleMania Backlash card on Friday, including a bout for the Universal title.
Universal champion Roman Reigns will defend his title next Sunday night against Cesaro. In a guest appearance on the Throwback edition of SmackDown, Theodore Long made the stipulation that if Cesaro could defeat Seth Rollins in their match Friday's SmackDown, he'd get Reigns for the title at Backlash.
Cesaro won the match after Jimmy Uso struck Rollins with a superkick, in retaliation for Rollins hitting Jey.
Also added to WrestleMania Backlash is a match for the SmackDown Tag Team titles, with Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode defending against Rey and Dominik Mysterio. In singles action on Friday, Dominik defeated Ziggler with an inside cradle.
The current card for WWE WrestleMania Backlash, taking place on Sunday night, May 16 at the Yuengling Center in Tampa, is as follows:
* WWE World: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Braun Strowman
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cesaro
* Raw Women's: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair
* SmackDown Women's: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley
* SmackDown Tag Team: Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode (c) vs. Rey and Dominik Mysterio