Updates On AEW Women's Eliminator Tournament Following Monday's Matches
Only six competitors remain in the AEW Women's Eliminator tournament, after four tournament matches aired on Monday night.
Yuka Sakazaki and Ryo Mizunami have each advanced to the finals on the Japan side of the bracket.
Sakazaki defeated Emi Sakura in the Japan semis, pinning Sakura with a crucifix pin. Mizunami defeated Aja Kong via countout after leg-dropping Kong's head on the apron during a ringside brawl, and then beating the count back inside.
The two remaining US quarterfinals were also broadcast Monday night.
In one bout, Nyla Rose advanced to the US semis by defeating Tay Conti, following a Beast Bomb. In the other, Dr. Britt Baker defeated Madi Wrenkowski (subbing for an injured Anna Jay) via submission with the Lockjaw.
Here is the remaining tournament schedule:
* February 24 (Dynamite): Dr. Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose (US semifinal)
* February 28 (Bleacher Report): Thunder Rosa vs. Riho (US semifinal)
* February 28 (Bleacher Report): Yuka Sakazaki vs. Ryo Mizunami (Japan final)
* March 1 (YouTube): winner of Baker/Rose vs. winner of Rosa/Riho (US final)
* March 3 (Dynamite): US winner vs. Japan winner (overall final)
The winner challenges AEW Women's champion Hikaru Shida for her title at Revolution on March 7