All Elite Wrestling’s first official event, Double Or Nothing, takes place on May 25 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas.
During the first fan rally last month, we learned that a follow-up event to Double Or Nothing will be taking place in July with proceeds going to victims of gun crime.
However, thanks to our good pals over at WrestleTalk, we now appear to know further details surrounding the group’s plans for the rest of the year – and perhaps beyond.
Here’s what they’ve been able to find out:
- May 25 – Double Or Nothing at the MGM Grand Arena, Las Vegas
- June 2019 – Unspecified show (believed to be in USA)
- July 2019 – Unnamed show in Jacksonville, Florida with a portion of the proceeds going to anti-gun crime charities
- August 2019 – Royal Albert Hall, London, England
- September 2019 – All Out – the official sequel to All In and the full launch of the brand prior to TV tapings beginning. We understand that while not yet confirmed, this is again likely to take place at the Sears Center in Chicago
- October 2019 – Weekly television starts
That August show is a little bit interesting, isn’t it? New Japan Pro Wrestling are running a show at London’s Copper Box Arena on August 31… coincidence? Working relationship already established? Only time will tell.