Final AEW Double Or Nothing 2020 Card - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
2 AEW stars were pulled from the show overnight...
All Elite Wrestling's next pay-per-view Double Or Nothing is finally here and will be broadcast from Daily's Place and TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. Nine matches have been announced for the card and the action will begin at midnight BST with The Buy In. The main show will then follow at 1 am. International fans can purchase the event on FITE.TV for $19.99.
There are a number of hotly anticipated matches on the show, including The Inner Circle vs. The Elite in a Stadium Stampede match, Cody vs. Lance Archer for the inaugural TNT Championship, and Jon Moxley vs. Brodie Lee for the AEW World title. Even less prominent bouts like the Casino Ladder match and Jungle Boy vs. MJF have fans intrigued.
AEW was forced to change two bouts on the card overnight as the young promotion announced Britt Baker and Rey Fenix would be unable to compete after suffering injuries on Dynamite. Kris Statlander will now face Penelope Ford while Joey Janela will replace Fenix in the Casino Ladder match.
Check out the updated card for Double Or Nothing below:
• Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee - AEW World Championship
• Cody vs. Lance Archer - TNT Championship
• Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida - AEW Women's World Championship
• The Inner Circle vs. The Elite - Stadium Stampede match
• MJF vs. Jungle Boy
• Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Joey Janela vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. A mystery participant - Casino Ladder match
• Kris Statlander vs. Penelope Ford
• Dustin Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears
• Best Friends vs. Private Party - Buy In Show
The Cultaholic Wrestling Championship will not be on the line, but Sam Driver (c), Ross Tweddell, Jack King, Tom Campbell, and Adam Pacitti gave their predictions earlier. Check out the video below: