No Tope Suicidas, Canadian Destroyers Or Superkicks Included In Rules For Control Your Narrative
Control Your Narrative have revealed their ‘unique’ set of rules
The first rule of Control Your Narrative is you do not talk about Control Your Narrative… oh wait, no, the first rule is ‘You Are In Control’.
EC3’s upstart independent group has created a ton of discussion online after running their first shows, and curiosity around the company is only going to increase after the CYN rules list was published on Instagram by EC3:
“#ControlYourNarrative RULES and REGULATIONS. Sanctioned “Matches” will take place at all #CYN Live Events and will adhere to the standard #ProfessionalWrestling rule book. #CYN Live will be #officiated by a well trained and state certified team of “officials,” stated the caption on the post, with the rules as follows:
• 1st rule: You are in control.
• 2nd rule: YOU ARE IN CONTROL!
• 3rd rule: Fights end when you tap out, get knocked out, can’t stand, or quit. Sanctioned “matches” can end via pin fall.
• 4th rule: Standard “professional wrestling” rules apply for sanctioned “matches.” Chaos ensues in the PROJECT PIT.
• 5th rule: No #Superkicks. No #TopeSuicidas. No #CanadianDestroyers.
• 6th rule: The fight isn’t with your opponent. It is with yourself.
• 7th rule: Fights will go on as long as they have too. Sanctioned “matches” HIT THEIR TIMES.
• 8th rule: If you want to #ControlYourNarrative, you have to fight.
EC3 also cryptically wrote “Fights within #TheNarrative? That is a different story.”
It’s still unsure as to whether CYN is a serious matter-of-fact company, or if its some sort of conceptual performance art, but regardless, there’s rules you’ve got to follow if you want in.