WWE
News

Triple H Addresses Velveteen Dream's WWE Status

He hasn't been on TV since December 23

Velveteen Dream has been absent from NXT as of late and hasn't been seen since he was defeated by Adam Cole on December 23. 

Triple H was asked about the former North American Champion during yesterday's pre-NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day media call and the WWE executive vice president noted Dream was still on the roster. 

"There's really nothing to add with Velveteen Dream," Triple H said. "We've gone over it a million times. The status update is he's still training. He had a little bit of a physical thing here for a bit but he's still there, still with us, still PC, still training, still on the roster."

Velveteen Dream was accused of sexual misconduct in April 2020 and more allegations emerged during the Speaking Out movement. Triple H has previously said the company looked into the allegations and "didn't find anything." 

Question marks were raised over the company's investigation, though, after Dream's second accuser claimed WWE never contacted him. When asked to comment on the situation during a previous media call, Triple H stood by what he previously said. 



Share this post

WWE's Bianca Belair: Hair Vs. Hair Match Is ‘Inevitable’

Mike Bennett Begs AEW's Kenny Omega To Come To Ring Of Honor

Aidan Gibbons

Written by Aidan Gibbons

Cultaholic's resident newshound.