WWE NXT Deadline Returning In December
NXT Deadline coming back soon
WWE NXT's final premium live event of 2023 will be Deadline on Saturday, December 9, WWE have announced. The show will take place at Total Mortgage Arena in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Tickets for NXT Deadline will go on sale on Friday, October 6 at 10 am ET through Ticketmaster. Fans can register for a presale that will begin on Wednesday, October 4.
Talents advertised for NXT Deadline include NXT Champion Carmelo Hayes, Tiffany Stratton, Ilja Dragunov, Roxanne Perez, Bron Breakker, and NXT Tag Team Champions Tony D'Angelo and Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo. NXT Deadline will stream on Peacock in the United States and on the WWE Network in the United Kingdom.
WWE held the first-ever edition of NXT Deadline in December 2022. The show was built around the debut of the Iron Survivor Challenge. The matches were won by Grayson Waller and Roxanne Perez.
The rules for the Iron Survivor Challenge are as follows:
- Five superstars will compete in this unique 25-minute Match as they battle each other and the clock.
- Two superstars will start the match and every five minutes a new superstar will enter the match until all five are in the ring.
- The goal is to have the most falls when the clock hits 25 minutes.
- Falls can be won at any time via pinfall, submission or disqualification.
- When a superstar scores a fall they will earn one point.
- However, when a superstar loses a fall, that superstar must pay the penalty. They are forced out of the ring and into a penalty box for 90 seconds.
- Once the 90 seconds are up, the superstar can re-enter the match.
- The superstar who has scored the most falls when the clock hits 25 minutes will be named the Iron Survivor.